Muriel is the co-managing partner of UHY GVA, a leading accounting firm in France with offices in Paris and Lyon. Muriel was previously a Director of UHY International (1999-2005) for six years and greatly champions the network’s cross border client referrals development. She was re-elected in 2015.
- 1986 – to date : UHYGVA – co-managing partner
- 1982 – 1986 : FRINAULT-FIDUCIAIRE (former name of Arthur Andersen in France)
Professional Memberships (Active and/or prior)
- UHY International liaison partner for UHY GVA Nominated by the French Department of Justice as member of the National Jury in charge of the access to the Profession of Auditors (2013 and 2014)
- Member of the Executive committee of the main representative Employers Union for the French Profession (IFEC)
Current and former civic memberships include:
- Membership of several not-for-profit associations in charge of promoting French artistic painters
- Active participation in a think tank dedicated to French female professionals.
- Expert-Comptable (CPA/Chartered accountant) (1990)
- Statutory Auditor (1986),
- ISG (Institut Supérieur de Gestion) – French Business School -
- Accredited by USAID to perform audits
- Graduate of IFRS certificate of ESSEC ( Business School) (2005)
SELECTED RECENT speaking engagements
- 2014 : Psychosocial risks for a company (client event)
- A better knowledge of stock options advantages (client events)
- Ccompany valuations : 10 key points (client events)
Muriel has a great interest in the arts in general, classical music, opera, enjoys travelling and spending time with her family.