Keeping you informed...
In the information age, knowledge is power.
We’ll help you stay up-to-date on the major issues and developments which may affect your business and industry.
Taxes on buying a home now averaging nearly 5% worldwide – with some economies charging over 10%
- Spain, Belgium and Japan all tax more than 10% on house purchases
- Pressure to increase property taxes to address costs of coronavirus
- Homebuyers in the US pay virtually zero tax
UHY strengthens representation in Central America
UHY strengthens representation in the Middle...
UHY strengthens representation in United Arab Emirates
Inheritance Tax rates in G7 and EU countries ten times higher than emerging economies
Top earners in G7 pay over 60% more in income tax compared with those in BRIC countries
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners
UHY strengthens presence in Europe
More news stories
Press Fact Sheet